Register to participate in the May Commencement ceremony!
All students who wish to attend Commencement MUST REGISTER for the event via the electronic system, Marching Order, by the THURSDAY, APRIL 27 deadline. Marching Order registration will provide you with the opportunity to record the correct pronunciation of your full name to be used as you are personally recognized while crossing the stage during the ceremony.
- Click here to register via Marching Order.
- The first time you are on the Marching Order home page, make sure you are in the box labeled New Users and then click “Please click here to register.”
- Enter your Montclair State email address [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Please note: The registration will only be successful if you use this email address.
- An email will be sent to you prompting you to create a password.
- Log in and complete the form.
- Please make sure to review the Commencement Decorum Agreement.
- Please be sure to click the submit button to confirm your registration.
The deadline to fill out this form is 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, April 27, 2017.