Need a place to keep your stuff while you’re on campus? Over 100 lockers are available for rent on the first floor of the Student Center at a first-come, first-served basis for a $15.00 deposit (please bring exact change).
Spring 2020 Rentals
You must bring $15.00, cash only, in exact change.
Go to the 2nd Floor of the Student Center, Room 263 (right of the Info Desk). You are required to sign a contract and provide a class schedule and Montclair State University ID. Please seem Sonja Tillman for details.
Please Note: Lockers normally sell out first week of classes.
- Student Center, First Floor, Red Hawk Nest (Rear of SGA Offices)
- 75 slate grey lockers
- Student Center, First Floor, (Near the Computer Lab)
- 30 blue lockers
- All lockers must be cleaned out entirely once key returned
- All lockers are cleaned mid June to prepare for the fall semester
- Renter will be responsible for any damage caused to the locker
- $15 deposit is returned when:
- Locker key is returned by designated return period
- Locker is fully cleaned out
- Assigned locker and all parts are not damaged and are in its original state
- The renter is fully responsible for any loss of the contents placed in the locker number assigned below
The Center for Student Involvement Staff/Facility reserves the right to open the locker number assigned below with or without the consent of an emergency. Flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the locker. Illegal or controlled substances such as drugs or alcohol are strictly prohibited inside the locker.