Montclair State University Continuing and Professional Education (CAPE) offers courses and certificates designed to prepare you for the career of your choice. As a designated military-friendly institution, Montclair State University provides veterans, current service members, and spouses with the support and career training they need to succeed. Through MyCAA, military spouses are eligible for $4,000 of financial assistance towards licensure, certification or an associate’s degree in a variety of career fields and occupations.
Montclair State’s Continuing and Professional Education programs feature:
- Experienced military admission counselors
- Dedicated educational mentors
- Flexible, fully online courses
- In-demand, professionally-focused skills
- Industry-recognized certifications
- Career advancement opportunities
Take the first step towards your future. View our MyCAA eligible courses.