At Montclair State University CAPE, we offer learners the option of paying for their courses and certificates with personalized partial payment plans.
- A partial payment plan can be utilized for courses and certificates exceeding $1,500. All eligible courses and certificates are noted with ‘Partial payment eligible’ under the listed fee.
- If you choose to create a partial payment plan, you must make an initial minimum payment of $1,000. Your remaining balance must be paid within your next three minimum payments of $1,000.
- Any discount or promotional code you are eligible for will be applied to your total balance. These codes will not be applied to each minimum payment you make.
If you are interested in building a personalized partial payment schedule, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the course or certificate you wish to create the schedule for.
- Am I able to participate in my course if I have not yet fully paid my balance?
CAPE learners are allowed to enroll and attend classes with an active balance, as long as they are up-to-date on their payment plan.
- What happens if I am unable to make my next minimum payment at the required deadline?
Please contact us at 973-655-7373 or email@example.com
- Can I pay more than the minimum payment of $1,000 USD?
You can pay more than $1,000 USD.
- Can I alternate my payments with credit card and mail-in check?
Your initial payment must be made with a credit card, but following payments are eligible to be paid with a mail-in check. Please notify us in advance if you will be mailing a check. Mail checks, in care of “Continuing and Professional Education” to:1 Normal Ave
Montclair, NJ 07043
School of Nursing / The Graduate School Rm. 346
- Can my individual payments be split across different payment types? (E.g. Two separate credit cards)
Your payment must be conducted with one payment method. We cannot accept an individual payment made with two separate credit cards or with a credit card and mail-in check.