Why Blockchain Matters
Blockchain is a disruptive technology with a very high growth projection.
- According to Statista, the global blockchain technology market grew by 160% from 2016 to 2018 and is expected to grow by 320% between 2018 and 2021.
- The Blockchain ecosystem is a growing one and presents opportunities for trained professionals in a variety of functional areas.
- The potential for a human capital shortage in Blockchain-related jobs has been estimated to be as great as over 350K in the next five years.
Blockchain’s Impact Across Industries
Artificial Intelligence/Internet of Things
- Blockchain Use Cases for Food Traceability and Control
- Blockchain Technology Could Bring Visibility, Efficiency, and Security [To Food Supply Chains]
- Blockchain Could Help Restore Trust in Food We Choose to Eat
- Blockchain Technology Set to Revolutionize Food Safety in Supply Chains
- When Blockchain Meets IoT, Food, and Pharmaceutical Cold Chains
Media and Entertainment
- Blockchain @ Media | A New Game Changer for the Media Industry?
- Blockchain Can Benefit Musicians in Digital Music Industry
- Blockchain in Communications, Media & Entertainment
- Blockchain: Reengineering the Media Value Chain
- How Blockchain Is Used in Media and Advertising
- Blockchain Tokens Could Transform the Music Industry
- The Blockchain Will Disrupt the Music Business and Beyond
- How Indie Music and Film Artists Can Benefit from Blockchain
- Artists, Blockchain and Experimentation: ‘We’re at the Very Start of What’s Possible”
- Music & Blockchain: What Can It Actually Do for Artists, Right Now?
- The Blockchain Art Market Is Here
- Blockchain Artists Wanted
- Startup Codex Brings Blockchain to Art with Backing from Pantera
- How Blockchain Technologies Will Empower Artists
- Art and Blockchain: Revolution in Art Collecting
- Blockchain Technology: How Banks Are Building a Real-Time Global Payment Network
- Banking on Blockchain: A Value Analysis for Investment Bankers
- Blockchain: A Technical Primer
- Initial Coin Offering: A New Paradigm
State and Federal Government
- NJ Assembly Science, Innovation, and Technology Committee
- NY Assembly Blockchain Committee
- US Congressional Blockchain Caucus
- US Senate Blockchain Caucus
- Government Blockchain Association