Montclair State University is committed to supporting diversity in technology. We have made a social commitment to support and encourage the value of diversity and its added value by recognizing the contributions of a diverse workforce and student body. Below are some links you will find helpful in seeing how other organizations are supporting diversity in technology and blockchain.
Viewpoints from Industry Professionals
Articles, Journals and Use Cases
- 4 Women Who Make a Difference in Blockchain (August 20, 2018)
- Why the Shortage of Women Working in Blockchain is Affecting the Rest of Tech
- Can Blockchain Improve Tech’s Workplace Diversity?
- Diversifying the Blockchain
- Blockchain and Diversity—The Next Wave of Billionaires
- Entrepreneurs Lament Lack of Diversity in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- IBM’s Blockchain Team is Led By Women—Here’s Why That’s a Big Deal for Silicon Valley
- How Women are Building the Future and Promoting Diversity with Blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies for Change: Why We Need Women on the Blockchain
- Crypto is Booming. But Where are the Women?
Other Initiatives Actively Supporting Diversity in Blockchain and Technology
- Diversity in Blockchain
- UCI Applied Innovation
- Women in Blockchain
- Women in Blockchain (NYC Meetup)
- The Collective Future
- The One World Award