- Cancellation and refund requests must be received in writing and are subject to this Refund Policy unless otherwise stated in the class or program registration materials.
- Written requests may be submitted by email, fax, or mail.
- Fax: 973-655-3404
- Mailing address:Montclair State University
Continuing and Professional Education, Refund Request
School of Nursing/Graduate School, Room 347
1 Normal Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043
- Refunds will be made in the same manner of payment provided at the time of registration, or if such method of payment is unavailable, by check.
- Refunds for in person classes or events will be provided up to the 5th calendar day prior to the start of the course or program and, for online courses and certificates, if less than 10% of a course has been accessed, a refund will be issued, less a $50 processing fee.
On occasion, Montclair State University CAPE may need to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, a weather emergency, or other extenuating circumstances.
- Courses cancelled due to insufficient enrollment will generally be cancelled one calendar week prior to the course start date, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- If a course is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, CAPE will notify each enrolled student. The student may elect to receive a full refund or a credit towards a future CAPE course.
- If an individual class is cancelled due to a weather emergency or other temporary circumstance, every effort will be made to reschedule the missed class; however, no refunds will be provided in such circumstances.