Your journey begins with one step. Let us help you reach your destination.
- Montclair State University continuing and professional education programs are offered both online and in-class.
- Find the right certificate or course that will help you build the skills you need to get the job you desire.
- Receive guidance from qualified career advisors who will discuss with you how to turn your new skills into your next opportunity.
- Learn from instructors who are experts in the field who combine best practices with the reality of the workplace.
- Obtain recognition from a trusted educational partner with a Montclair State University badge that you can share on LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- First cohorts start June 15
Complete this form and receive a free fifteen minute session with a CAPE career advisor to discuss your future career plans.