Montclair State University’s Continuing and Professional Education (CAPE) Unit is proud to have the distinction of offering courses and certificate programs on the New Jersey Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL). The ETPL is a comprehensive listing of all schools and organizations offering occupational education and job training programs that are eligible to receive publically funded tuition assistance. Eligibility to receive funding or tuition assistance is determined by speaking directly with a One-Stop Career Center member. A complete listing of One-Stop Career Centers in New Jersey can be found here.
Eligible CAPE Programs:
- Advanced Professional Analytic Linguist Certificate
- Blockchain Essentials Certificate
- Blockchain Financial Certificate
- Clinical Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Administrative Assistant Program
- Spanish for Health and Social Services Professionals Certificate
Our course and program listings can also be found on the ETPL here.