The Just in Case App provides potentially life saving information and mental health related resources to MSU students, staff and faculty.
This smartphone app puts vital information and support options at your fingertips. Scan the QR code and install the app today, or click here.
Resources available on the Just In Case App include:
– The Crisis Text Line (connect with a counselor by text)
– Academic supports (links to CAST, Center for Writing Excellence and tutors)
– What to do if you are bored, lonely or concerned about a friend
– The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (connect with a counselor by phone)
– Information on self injury, hazing, sexual assault and more
– Mental Health Apps
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to make a suggestion for the Just in Case App, please contact Dr. Jude Uy at email@example.com