- Dean's Office
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Computer Operations for Research and Education (CORE)
- Development and Outreach
- Electron Microscopy Lab
- Health Careers Program
- Institute for Sustainability Studies
- Passaic River Institute
- Professional Resources in Science & Mathematics (PRISM)
- New Jersey School of Conservation
- The Sokol Institute
- Upward Bound
- Web Development
- Weston Science Scholars Program
- Location: Center for Environmental and Life Sciences Room 206
- Telephone: (973)-655-5108 or (973)-655-5352
Helping CSAM students plan and prepare for success throughout their college experience.
- Location: Schmitt Hall Room 372
- Telephone: (973)-655-3329
- Website: www.montclair.edu/csam/current-undergraduate/academic-advising/
Helping CSAM students plan, prepare and promote their careers. Whether you need assistance with career exploration, graduate and professional school preparation, internship and job searches, or specialized career advising needs, our department is teeming with career information and resources.
Computer Operations for Research and Education (CORE)
CORE assists faculty and staff with all classroom technology: projectors, desktops, etc., as well as computers and devices leased from the University.
Electron Microscopy and Microanalysis Research Lab
Health Careers Program
Institute for Sustainability Studies
- Location: CELS Room 100G
- Telephone: (973)-655-3037
- Website: www.montclair.edu/csam/pseg-institute-sustainability/
Passaic River Institute
Professional Resources in Science & Mathematics (PRISM)
New Jersey School of Conservation
The Sokol Institute
Handling all content on the CSAM website, events, news, and advertising on the web and digital displays throught Richardson Hall and CELS. Also available for photography at events.
- Location: Center for Environmental and Life Sciences Room 206E (Dean's Suite)
- Telephone: 973-655-7550
- Web Support: www.montclair.edu/csam/technology-support/
Weston Science Scholars Program
Promotes the humane care and use of vertebrate animals in activities conducted on behalf of the University by adhering to the ethical principles outlined in applicable regulations and guidance.