Love being a Montclair State Red Hawk? Want to share what campus life is like with prospective students? Help run Undergraduate Admissions' social media accounts!
Through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions Social Media Internship, you will have the chance to gain real world experience posting on social media for a professional brand. The Social Media Internship opportunity is an unpaid, volunteer position. Social Media Interns are expected to:
- Create Snapchat and Instagram stories at least once a month throughout the Fall 2018 semester. If you sign up for a day or event, you are expected to post on that day or let us know if you are no longer able to cover the event.
- Be professional, responsible, and flexible.
- Be a self-starter and ready to take initiative with little oversight.
- Communicate regularly with Admissions staff and share any ideas you may have or updates on project progress.
- Be willing to take on new projects, as long as they don't interfere with your schoolwork.
- Work well with the other Snapchat Interns.
- Feel comfortable asking for help or running an idea by Admissions staff if you aren't sure if it is appropriate to post.
- Realize that you are representing the Montclair State University brand. We will have a lot of fun with our projects, but we all have to make sure that we are representing the Office of Undergraduate Admissions well and also being true to what Montclair State University offers prospective students.
If you are interested in the Internship, complete our application online. If you have any questions, please send an email to Lindsay McNamara, Assistant Director for Marketing & Communications in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.