- Environmental Club
- Public Health Association
- President: Alessandro Ciari
- The Public Health Association focuses on implementing health programs in the Montclair State University campus community to improve the public health.
- USGBC Student Chapter
- President: Alexander Tselepis
- The USGBC Students Group focuses on green infrastructure and sustainable solutions to efficiently manage resources. Using Montclair's campus as workspace, we aim to implement changes that will lead to a cleaner, more resilient campus. We creatively engage and educate Montclair students as well as the greater Montclair community in conferences, workshops, and events. Collectively, our group aims to provide for a better tomorrow without sacrificing the luxuries of today.