- Continue portfolio development.
- Description and reflection on a career related experience.
- Develop a writing sample.
- Create a personal statement.
- Attend Workshops.
- Resume Preparation
- Effective Interviewing
- Using Netscape for the Job Hunt
The following material updates the 1976 Policy Concerning Undeclared Students issued by the Vice president for Academic Affairs R.A. Lynde
Date: December 2, 2000
A student admitted as a transfer student at the junior level is required to enter the University with her/his major declared. An exception is made for those students intending to enter a special program requiring prerequisites prior to acceptance into the major program. In those rare instances, the student entering the University without a major remains in status until the completion of the prerequisites but for no longer than two semesters.