College can be stressful at times. Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is promoting an important online training for all staff and faculty so they are prepared to refer at-risk students to critical campus resources.
Did You Know?
- Nearly 40% of college students have symptoms of depression that impact their academic performance.
- More than 1,000 suicides occur on U.S. college campuses each year.
- A mentally healthy campus is a safer campus
About At-Risk Training
The online At-Risk Training will help you build the confidence to talk with a student who you’re concerned about. We all need to be prepared to lead conversations with students that build resilience, strengthen relationships and connect them with support.
ALL faculty and staff who have not already completed At-Risk Training should do so as soon as possible. This is a critical grant-funded initiative that requires attention.
Faculty and staff who have already completed this training may take it again to review.
Take Your Online At-Risk Training Today!
How to access the At-Risk Training for Faculty and Staff:
- Visit kognitocampus.com
- Create a new account
- Use Enrollment Key: montclair973
- Launch At-Risk Training for Faculty and Staff
For assistance, contact the Kognito’s support team at email@example.com.