- University leaders on campus and student preparationsTuesday January 4, 2022
- 2022 Annual Spring Teaching SymposiumThursday December 9, 2021
- MSU Internal Awards & Limited Submission ProgramsThursday December 9, 2021
OFA co-sponsored and recommended events for faculty
|Session Focus & Description
||Day & Time||Location/ ZOOM Sign-up|
|2022 Annual Spring Teaching Symposium||Wednesday, January 12 @ 9 am – 3:30 pm EST||Register via LibCal|
For more support for teaching, browse the website and especially Teaching by Topic
Around Campus: OFA Recommends
- The ADP Center -The ADP Center for Learning Technologies strives to enhance teaching, learning, and research through the incorporation of technology. The ADP Center provides training and support, as well as access to state-of-the-art equipment to support teaching and learning. The Center offers a variety of programs including workshops, seminars, and conferences as well as providing services such as room/lab rentals, media services, equipment use and 1:1 technology help.
- Reminders from Sprague Library – Your librarians can come to your classes!. Complete this request form to arrange a time.
- You can also advise your students to make a research appointment for one-on-one help with research assignments or use the Ask A Librarian service or drop in for in-person reference hours.
- The library’s online workshops continue to run with advanced registration required. These workshops are synchronous/live and will be customized to attendees. Topics include: Library 101, Embedding Library Resources in Canvas, Business Research, Endnote, and Advanced Google Scholar.
- Instructional Design and Technology Services (ITDS) – visit the Montclair ITDS team web site, virtual support sessions, and training calendar to get direct training on Canvas, Panopto, and other technology teaching and learning tools supported by our institutional licenses.