Meeting Management Resources
Resources on: setting an agenda, leading discussion, meeting strategies and types of meeting objectives, meeting preparation
- How to design an agenda for an effective meeting
- Harvard Business Review, Guidelines for creating a meeting agenda, including a sample template
- How to Write a Meeting Agenda
- Indeed, Includes a sample of a meeting agenda, and an alternative template
- 10 Tips to Keeping Virtual Meetings on Track
- Same as above, but via LinkedIn and not HBR.
Videos and Podcasts
- Your Meeting Needs an Agenda
- Guides the process of generating an agenda, a sample as well.
- How many meetings have you been in that had no agenda? You need to set expectations for the meetings that you’re leading.
- The Power of You to Truly Make Meetings Work.
- Includes discussions, podcasts, and interviews pertaining to meeting productivity, common pitfalls, and scientific backing of meetings, and advice on conducting them
- Basic Meeting Agenda Template
- This video walks through the process of organizing a basic meeting agenda
- How to Save the world (or at least yourself) from bad meetings.
- This video talks about how much time you waste when you blindly click yes to accept a meeting invitation.