The OneMontclair Program has upgraded our legacy SIS, FRS and HRS systems. Things have changed for you: for the better! In the PeopleSoft Financial Management System (FMS), Purchase Requisitions will now be done electronically and financial approvals can be done online and real-time. Paper forms for check requests and expense and budget transfers will be replaced with direct electronics entry into FMS.
In September, Montclair State University implemented Department-level Security to FMS to ensure that access to budget and expense data are limited solely to individuals assigned access to specific departments. This functionality allows real-time access to budget and expense data and support journal entries and transfers.
FMS System Access
- Because FMS is an auditable financial system, your system access is dependent upon you having been trained for your role in the system. Training is available in The Technology Training and Integration Group (TT&I) website, register for FMS training today. You can also visit our FMS Learning Resources page to find helpful learning guides and tips. Once you have completed training, you are given a link for system access to the FMS production environment. You can log in to FMS using your CWID and NetID password.
- Remote, off-campus system access to FMS will be available via Citrix XenApp. After logging into the XenApp environment, click on the icon labeled “PeopleSoft Portal ”. If you are not using a Montclair State University supplied computer you may be prompted to install the Citrix Receiver client software if it is not already installed on your machine.
- If you believe that you or a member of your department requires additional or different authorized access to the system, please see below to view options for contacting the IT Service Desk.
- Your first point of contact for requesting any form of assistance with PeopleSoft FMS is to contact the IT Service Desk (formerly the University Help Desk) by:
- The Information Technology organization has implemented a new Service Desk ticketing system to aid in the roll-out of FMS. The Service Now ticketing system will ensure that your technical support needs are appropriately logged and responded to in a timely and effective fashion.
- The Finance & Treasury division is available to answer your questions. However, to ensure all questions and issues are logged and promptly referred to the right individual, your initial point of contact should be the IT Service Desk.