The Office of Global Engagement is completely paperless so all immigration-related requests must be submitted electronically. As an F-1 and J-1 student, you must use our international student portal (MyGlobal Portal) to submit your requests to your international student advisor.

Requests include but are not limited to:

  • Employment request (on-campus, CPT, OPT, STEM OPT, etc.)
  • Social Security letters
  • Reprint of Form I-20 or DS-2019
  • Travel signature
  • And more!

Through MyGlobal Portal students can also monitor the status of their request and when it is approved.