Graduate Open House Schedule
Graduate Open House
Sunday, February 25th, 2018
1 Normal Ave, Montclair, NJ
10:45am – 12:00pm
- Welcome from Dean Carolan & Red Hawk Experience
12:00pm–1:00pm – Program-specific Breakout Sessions
Note that many sessions cover several programs. If your program of interest is not holding a breakout session, representatives of the program will be available at the Graduate Program Fair.
- Accounting (MS), Accounting (Certificate) & Forensic Accounting (Certificate)
- Applied Linguistics (MA), Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Certificate) & Teaching English as a Second Language (Certification)
- Business Administration (MBA) – Weeknight, Hybrid Saturday, Executive, and Online; Certificates in Digital Marketing, Human Resource Management and Project Management
- Business Analytics (MS and Certificate)
- Chemistry (MS) and Pharmaceutical Biochemistry (MS)
- Child Advocacy and Policy (MA, Online MA and Certificate) and Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Clinical Psychology (MA), School Psychologist (Certification), Criminal Forensic Psychology (Certificate) and Family Civil Forensic Psychology (Certificate) and Clinical Psychology (PhD)
- Computational Linguistics (Certificate)
- Counseling (MA)- Addictions, Clinical Mental Health, School, Student Affairs/Higher Education and Post-Masters Certificates in Advanced Counseling, School Counseling and Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
- Counseling (PhD)
- Educational Leadership (MA) – Higher Education
- Educational Leadership (MA and Online MA), Supervisor (Certificate), Director of School Counseling (Certificate) and Principal (Certificate)
- English (MA)
- Environmental Management (PhD)
- Financing Your Graduate Education – Financial Aid & Assistantships (Presentation repeats as 12pm and 1pm)
- French – French Studies (MA) and Professional French Translation (Certificate)
- Industrial & Organizational Psychology (MA) & Psychology (MA)
- Information Technology (MS and Online MS)
- Nutrition and Food Science (MS) and Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND Certificate)
- Overview of the Arts – Dance (MFA), Music (MA), Public & Organizational Relations (MA), and Theatre (MA)
- Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Sustainability Science (MS) and Sustainability Leadership (PSM and Online PSM)
- Teaching (MAT & Initial Certification Only) – Early Childhood (P-3), Elementary Education (K-6), Teacher of Students with Disabilities, All Content Areas (P-12)
- Teaching Middle Grade Mathematics (MA and Certificate)
- Teaching: Modified Alternate Route P-3 (Certificate)
- Graduate Program Fair – All other programs represented
1:00pm–2:00pm – Graduate Program Fair
Please note that programs with breakout sessions at 12pm will also be available during this time.
- Graduate Program Fair – All programs represented
- Financing Your Graduate Education – Financial Aid & Assistantships
Event location & Check-In: This event is happening at Montclair State University’s main campus in Montclair, NJ. Please proceed to University Hall for check-in once on campus.
Parking & Directions: Complimentary parking is available in Red Hawk Deck only.