Tuition Waiver and Reimbursement
Applications for Tuition Waivers are processed by provisions in the NJ State Agreements with the various bargaining units and in accordance with Montclair State University policy (see below).
All applications MUST be submitted to the Division of Human Resources via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the applicable due date. Please be aware, there are NO EXCEPTIONS for late submissions. After your application is reviewed you will receive an email notifying you on the status of your request.
Tuition Waiver Deadlines
- Fall Semester – August 1
- *Winter Session - December 6 (Winter session tuition is applicable to employees not dependents)
- Spring Semester - January 10
- Summer Sessions – May 15
- Online/Hybrid/Executive MBA programs (non-traditional) 3 weeks prior to start of the course(s).
Tuition Waiver/Reimbursement Form: Employees
Tuition Waiver form: Dependents
- Tuition Waiver Policy: Dependent Children, Spouses, and Parties to a Civil Union (CWA – Local 1031)
- Tuition Waiver Policy Dependent Children, Spouses, and Parties to a Civil Union(PBA)
- Tuition Waiver for Dependents of Employees
- Tuition Waiver for Dependents of Employees (fillable form)
If you have any questions please contact Zoila Rosario at ext. 7138.