All Students Who Are Required To Self-Quarantine Upon Arrival
If you must self-quarantine upon arrival to campus and do not have an ID card at check in, please email email@example.com with the following:
- CWID #
- Move-in Date
- Building name you are moving into
Your ID card will be sent to your residence hall and distributed to you by Residence Life staff. You must have received a “Photo Approved” email from eAccounts prior to requesting this service.
New Students Who Are Moving onto Campus
You will receive your University ID card at Move-in as long as:
- Your photo was approved in eAccounts prior to Monday, August 3, 2020.
- Your housing reservation was booked/confirmed prior to Monday, August 3, 2020.
Please remember to bring two forms of identification with you to confirm your identity at Move-in. One form of ID must be a photo ID. Pictures of IDs will not be accepted.
For photos approved after Monday, August 3, 2020 ID cards must be processed at the ID Card Office.
Returning Students Moving onto Campus
If you are a returning student moving into residence on campus but has lost your University ID and needing a replacement, you can process your replacement ID card in person at the ID Card Office prior to Move In. (providing you do not need to self-quarantine).
A $20.00 replacement card fee will be posted to your University billing statement for all replacement ID cards.
Commuter students, whether new or in need of a replacement ID card, must:
- Submit a photo through the eAccounts website. Please follow the guidelines listed in eAccounts for acceptable photos.
- Pick up your ID card in person on campus. ID cards cannot be mailed out as your identity needs to be confirmed at the time of processing. Please remember to bring two forms of identification with you. One form of ID must be a photo ID. Pictures of IDs will not be accepted.