Laptop Loans: IT is continuing to loan laptops to students who do not have usable equipment of their own.
The laptop will be loaned for the duration of the courses for which the student has registered. To request a laptop:
- Complete the request form before coming to pick up the laptop.
- You will be required to authenticate using your University NetID.
- Select the Long Term Laptop Loan Request Option from the Drop Down.
- Laptops can be picked up from University Hall Laptop Lending Cart.
WiFi Devices: Information Technology also has a limited number of “mifi” mobile hotspot devices (Verizon JetPacks) to loan to commuter students who do not have Internet access at home and who cannot enable the hotspot feature of their smartphone. The devices have a monthly data cap and are suitable only for course activity, not for non-course-related data-intensive activities such as Netflix, YouTube streaming, etc. To request a mobile hotspot:
- You must complete the request form before coming to campus.
- JetPacks will be activated within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) of pickup.
WiFi Access on Campus
A reminder that the campus is open and students can use the University WiFi for free.