IT Services – Quick Links
New to Montclair?
News and Events
- IT Security Bulletin: Persistent phishing scams utilizing online formsFriday November 17, 2023
- (IT Security Tips) Keeping Your Data Safe While TravelingThursday November 16, 2023
- Cayuse SSO Migration (for Students)Monday November 13, 2023
- Cayuse SSO Migration (for Faculty and Staff)Monday November 13, 2023
- Banner System MaintenanceFriday November 10, 2023
- Login Screen Update on University Managed Windows MachinesFriday November 10, 2023
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.