The Desktop Voicemail Web Portal
Using the Voicemail Web Portal, you can perform the following functions:
- Play voicemail messages on a telephone or your computer.
- Record and send voicemail messages from a telephone or computer.
- Forward voicemail messages.
- Reply to voicemail messages.
- Call the sender of a voicemail message.
- Delete voicemail messages.
- Change the status and subject of a voicemail message.
- Edit your mailbox account settings.
The portal uses Adobe Flash for functionality, which will require some setup in order to access all features.
- Click on the lock in the address bar in front of http. Please do not click on Install Now.
- From the Flash dropdown click Allow. This will automatically add the site to the list.
- If you don’t see the Flash menu, click, Site Settings.
- Locate Flash from the listing, change the settings dropdown to Allow. Close the settings tab.
- Now refresh the Avaya screen or click Reload. You will now be able to enter information in the fields.
If you require any assistance, please contact:
IT Service Desk – x7971, option 1