The International Admissions and Student Services Staff at Montclair State University is available to assist international students through every stage of the journey from new applicant through to graduation.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Montclair State University. We are excited that you want to attend our University, and we look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful campus. Applying is easy. Based on your current standing, click on one of the links below and follow the step-by-step directions.
Suggested Application Deadlines:
- Fall semester (August-December) Admission: June 15
- Spring semester (January-May) Admission: November 15
- International Undergraduate Freshman Students
- If you are still completing a high school or secondary school education, or have completed high school or secondary school and not taken a college or university course, you may apply for admission as an undergraduate freshman student.
- International Undergraduate Transfer Students
- If you are taking or have taken any college or university courses after graduation from high school, you must apply for admission as an undergraduate transfer student.
- International Graduate Students
- If you have already completed a bachelor’s degree and are interested in pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree you may apply for admission as a graduate student.
- (*Please note: International Graduate Applicants are processed and reviewed by The Graduate School. Any questions regarding the application process or requirements should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org