Welcome to Montclair State University!
Congratulations on being admitted to Montclair State University! We are excited to have you join us here in Montclair, New Jersey. International Engagement provides an International Student Orientation at the beginning of each semester for our new students. During this time we will have new student check-in, new student move-in, testing, mandatory workshops, academic advising, shopping shuttles, and various activities. There is a lot of information for new students to know, so please read this full page carefully!
Important Dates to Remember
- Spring 2020 International Student Orientation: January 13-17
- Check-in Date (includes on-campus Move-in): January 13
- Spring Classes Begin: January 21 (Academic Calendar)
- International Undergraduate Student Checklist
- International Undergraduate Transfer Student Checklist
- International Graduate Student Checklist
- Nominated Non-Degree and Exchange Student Checklist