Welcome back MSU students, faculty, staff, alumni, MSU Family, and community members! We’re excited for the semester and have pulled together all the essential library information you’ll need into this post. Contact our Ask a Librarian service if you have any questions.
What’s Required to Enter
Wear masks and practice social distancing.
Note: Eating and drinking are allowed only where you can maintain social distancing.
Weekend hours resume for the new semester and the library building will be open to 10 pm Monday through Thursday with some exceptions. See the full hours here.
What’s Open and Available
- All book stacks and study spaces, including group study rooms.
- Borrowing and Interlibrary Services
- Ask a Librarian in-person and online reference service, including chat, email, text, FAQ and appointments. See reference hours.
- Online and in-person research appointments for faculty, staff and students are held via Zoom or in the library.
- Online workshops and library classes (arranged by instructors) for students on how to do research and use library resources are held over Zoom or in your classroom.
- Laptops, scanners, printing and photocopiers
- Public computers remain available for library research.
What’s Not Available
- See the library status and updates page to keep up to date with the availability of library spaces, services and resources.