What is a Multimedia Reserve?
An item (DVD, video, etc.) in high demand that is circulated for a shorter time.
How to Place an Item on Reserve
- Check the online catalog to gather information (title and identifying number.)
- Complete the Reserve Material Request Form.
- Bring these to the Multimedia Resources Desk to be placed on reserve. (Not recommended for high-value or rare items.)
We don't own it?
- Submit the Reserve Material Request Form.
- Call Chung-Hei Lone, Head of Multimedia Resources Department, at x7153.