During the current COVID-19 outbreak, the Red Hawk Math Active Learning Center lab is closed. Please see emails from your instructor, canvas and this website for detailed information. Contact your course instructor, or the center director, Judy Summers, firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
The last day for online course helpline access will be Tuesday May 12th. We wish you a safe and healthy summer!
Did you know
- Over 70% of our students would recommend a class in the Math Active Learning Center to a friend
- We have tutors available to help you 60 hours a week
- The data show that a very strong (virtual) lab attendance correlates with one letter grade higher for your math class
Courses Run by the Math Active Learning Center
- MATH 100 – Intermediate Algebra
- STAT 109 – Statistics
- STAT 110 – Biostatistics
- STAT 115 – Supplemental Topics in Statistics for the Biological Sciences
Please be aware that tutoring at the Math Active Learning Center is available for students enrolled in Math Active Learning Center classes only.