During the current COVID-19 outbreak, the Red Hawk Math Active Learning Center lab is closed. But we are providing virtual focus groups, tutoring and Individual 45 minute tutoring sessions. Please see emails from your instructor, canvas and this website for detailed information. Contact your course instructor, or the center director, Judy Summers, firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Did you know
- Over 70% of our students would recommend a class in the Math Active Learning Center to a friend?
- We have tutors available to help you 60 hours a week?
- The data show that a very strong (virtual) lab attendance correlates with one letter grade higher for your math class?
Courses Run by the Math Active Learning Center
- MATH 100 – Intermediate Algebra
- MATH 103 – The Development of Mathematics
- MATH 109 – Statistics
- MATH 110 – Biostatistics
- MATH 115 – Supplemental Topics in Statistics for the Biological Sciences
Please be aware that tutoring at the Math Active Learning Center is available for students enrolled in Math Active Learning Center classes only.