Peak Performances Archives for October, 2015
- Thursday, October 1 - Pat Graney, one of Seattle's most admired dance makers, focuses on women and rage in "Girl Gods"
- Friday, October 2 - Montclair Times: Elements of Oz at Peak Performances is "intriguing, dynamic...gorgeous"
- Friday, October 2 - NY Times: Elements of Oz is "loose, loopy...technically marvelous"
- Monday, October 12 - Downbeat magazine on the "miracle" of Fred Hersch
- Monday, October 12 - Montclair Times: how Fred Hersch "pictures a song"
- Sunday, October 25 - Robert Johnson on NJArts.net: Remembering is cathartic in dance-theater piece Girl Gods