Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degree Program for RNs with a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing
Registered nurses with BSN degrees are eligible to apply to the MSN program.
- Completion of the online application
- Submission of official transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended
- Grade Point Average (GPA) ≥ 3.0 (on a 4 point scale) from the BSN degree program
- Active RN licensure or eligibility for licensure if a new graduate. New graduate nurses must successfully complete the NCLEX-RN within six months of matriculation to continue in the program.
- Two (2) references from either faculty members or employers
*All MSN students are required to successfully complete an undergraduate statistics course within five years of the first graduate-level nursing course. Statistics may be taken concurrently with the first graduate nursing course.