Experience Montclair (EM) is an initiative that promotes your engagement in Montclair State life through activities, events and workshops starting your first semester.
You can track your engagement through the use of digital badges via the Suitable platform (see below). You will see digital badges covering topics such as:
- Financial Literacy
- Leadership Development
- Career Readiness
- Digital badges pertaining to specific experiences within your academic college
As you begin your transition to college life, you will be presented with opportunities to explore areas of personal and professional interest to gain the necessary skills for future employment and/or graduate study.
Create Your Suitable Account Now
There are three ways to access Suitable. Use any of the methods below to create your account.
- Download the Suitable App from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Log in with your NetID@mail.montclair.edu and password. Make sure to use @mail.montclair.edu, not @montclair.edu. (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Once signed in – review App Navigation
- Log in to NEST with your NetID and password.
- Scroll to Experience Montclair & click on the link. (If the “Ellucian” page pops up, wait a few minutes until it redirects to Suitable.co)
Log in with your NetID@mail.montclair.edu and password. Make sure to use @mail.montclair.edu, not @montclair.edu. (Example: email@example.com)
Follow these steps for support logging in to Suitable.
- Delete the Suitable app. Redownload it and try logging in again.
- If you have the Nest Mobile App, sign off. Sometimes the Suitable app picks up the NEST mobile app’s information.
- Reset your password.
- Open the Suitable mobile app.
- Enter your school email address with @mail.montclair.edu.
- On the “Welcome” page that displays a list of the programs you are enrolled in, click on the grey text that says “Need help? Sign in another way” instead of “Sign in”. This text can be found on the bottom right of the “Welcome” box on the website and on the bottom left within the mobile app.
- If you do not have a password created for Suitable, a temporary password will be sent to your email inbox. Retrieve the temporary password and copy/paste this into the password field. Click “Sign in”.
Questions? Email Experience Montclair at firstname.lastname@example.org.