Respondus LockDown Browser Advanced Settings
Enable the LockDown Browser Tab in Navigation
To access LockDown Browser's advanced settings, you must first enable the LockDown Browser Tab in your course.
- Navigate to your course in Canvas
- Click Settings
- Click on the Navigation tab
- Click on the cog adjacent to LockDown Browser and select +Enable
- Click Save
- Navigate to the LockDown Browser tab on your course menu
- Click on the dropdown menu available for each of your Quizzes, then select Modify Settings
- Respondus LockDown Browser Basic Settings are also available here, i.e., the ability to make LockDown Browser required for a Quiz
- Click [+] to view Advanced Settings
- Advanced Settings include:
- "Allow students to take this exam with an iPad (using the "LockDown Browser" app from iTunes)"
- "Allow specific students to access this exam with screen readers (e.g. JAWS, Window-Eyes)"
- Click Save and Close after selecting your options
Note: Your Quiz will have "Requires Respondus LockDown Browser" appended to its name.