Great news! The Division of Information Technology and several Montclair State Academic Colleges/Schools have collaborated in order to secure a University-wide license for Qualtrics.
What is Qualtrics?
The Qualtrics survey tool is an easy-to-use, full-featured, and web-based tool that allows users to build and distribute surveys, view reports, and tabulate and analyze responses.
- Quick Survey Builder that guides beginners through creating a survey
- Survey Library with templates that you can customize to meet your specific needs
- Tool to send and track participation invitations and reminders
- Tool to display survey results, graphically, and statistically
- Ability to collaborate with other users to view, edit, distribute, or analyze your survey
- Export data feature, including support for Excel and SPSS formats
- Authentication via University NetID
Who Can Use Qualtrics?
This license is extended to all Montclair State University faculty, staff, and students for their utilization in creating surveys.
How Do I Access Qualtrics?
The survey tool is available by going to https://montclair.qualtrics.
If this is your first time using Qualtrics, please select "I do not have an account."
What If you already have an account it will be migrated to the University-wide license by Qualtrics. Upon login, please select the option that you already have an account. If your account is not migrated, please reach out to Qualtrics for support.
Support and Training for Qualtrics
Qualtrics offers a very detailed online support and training materials that can be found by going to https://www.qualtrics.com/
Support can be obtained through: