Degree Works FAQs

Degree Works FAQ

About Degree Works

Using the Audit

"What if"

GPA Calculator


Download the Degree Works FAQ pdf

Need Some Extra Help?

  • If you are an undergraduate student and have questions about your degree audit, please contact your academic advisor.
  • If you an undergraduate student and you aren’t sure who your academic advisor is, you can find this information at the top of your Degree Works audit. If no academic advisor is listed in this space and you have a major, please contact your academic department. If you do not yet have a major, please contact the Center for Advising & Student Transitions (CAST) at 973-655-7114 or If you are in a special program, please contact that department for assistance.
  • If you are a Graduate student having trouble with your Degree Works audit, you can contact your Graduate Program Coordinator or the Graduate School at 973-655-5147 or

[Back to FAQs Main Page]