The IAMS project will implement the ForgeRock Open Identity stack (OpenIDM, OpenDJ, OpenAM, OpenIG ) to deliver identity management and access control capabilities to MSU. The ForgeRock Identity stack will replace the legacy NetID application.
· Cost savings through greater efficiency and reduction of time needed to support legacy systems
· Better user experience and service for all users
· Better Collaboration and Integration between university systems
· Better Protection and Security University Resources
· Reduction In unnecessary administrative overhead
· Support for mobile applications
· The ability to scale to support future user growth