Virtual Fall Graduate Open House – Sunday, October 25, 2020
Learn about Montclair State Online certificate and master’s degree programs during the virtual graduate open house.
Posted in: Information Sessions
Virtual Graduate Open House – Fall 2020
This event is designed for you to have the freedom to explore all of the graduate programs offered by Montclair State University. During the virtual graduate open house, you will also have the opportunity to learn more about Montclair State Online. Developed with the working professional in mind, our online master’s degree and certificate programs afford students the flexibility and convenience needed to balance life’s demands while building career-enhancing skills and credentials.
Montclair State University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Programs leading to a degree or certificate are approved by the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education of the State of New Jersey. Programs leading to NJ State certification are approved by the New Jersey Department of Education using the standards of the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification.
Online Program Information Sessions
Tune in on Sunday, October 25, 2020, for the virtual Fall Graduate School Open House!
The following list provides information for degree and certificate programs that are offered in various formats including fully online. You can register for one session for each time slot by clicking on the links below:
10 a.m. Information Sessions:
11 a.m. Information Sessions:
12 p.m. Information Sessions:
1 p.m. Information Sessions:
- Bilingual/Bicultural Teacher Certification – Online and Off-Site
- Human Resources Management Certificate – Online
- Sustainability Science MS – Online and On Campus
2 p.m. Information Sessions:
- Digital Marketing Certificate – Online
- Educational Leadership MA, Director of School Counseling Services Certification, Supervisor Certification and Principal Certification – Online and On Campus
3 p.m. Information Sessions:
- Child Advocacy and Policy MA and Certificate – Online and On Campus
- Educational Assessment Certificate – Online
- Nursing MSN – Online
- Virtual Learning for Students with Disabilities Certificate – Online
4 p.m. Information Sessions:
- Information Technology MS and Computing Technology Certificate – Online and On Campus
- K-12 Computer Science Teaching Certificate – Online
- Mathematics MS, Teaching Middle Grades Mathematics MA and Certificate, Elementary School Certification with Subject Matter Specialization: Mathematics in Grades 5-8 Online
- Pre-Licensure Nursing MSN
5 p.m. Information Sessions:
For the complete list of programs and live events, please view the full schedule for the virtual Fall Graduate Open House.