Virtual Spring Graduate Open House
Posted in: Information Sessions, Montclair Online
Virtual Graduate Open House – February 6, 2022
This event is designed for you to have the freedom to explore all of the graduate programs offered by Montclair State University. During the virtual graduate open house, you will also have the opportunity to learn more about Montclair State Online. Developed with the working professional in mind, our online master’s degree and certificate programs afford students the flexibility and convenience needed to balance life’s demands while building career-enhancing skills and credentials.
Montclair State University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Programs leading to a degree or certificate are approved by the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education of the State of New Jersey. Programs leading to NJ State certification are approved by the New Jersey Department of Education using the standards of the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification.
Online Program Information Sessions
Tune in on Sunday, February 6, 2022, for the virtual Fall Graduate School Open House!
The following list provides information for degree and certificate programs that are offered in various formats including online. You can register for one session for each time slot by clicking on the links below:
11:00 am (US/Eastern) Information Sessions:
12:00 pm (US/Eastern) Information Sessions:
1:00 pm (US/Eastern) Information Sessions:
- Bilingual/Bicultural Education Teacher Certification (Online)
- Educational Assessment Certificate (Online)
- Human Resources Management Certificate (Online)
- Sustainability Science (MS) (Online)
2:00 pm (US/Eastern) Information Sessions:
- Digital Marketing Certificate (Online)
- Educational Leadership (MA), Director of School Counseling Services Certification, Supervisor Certification, and Principal Certification (Online)
3:00 pm (US/Eastern) Information Sessions:
- Child Advocacy and Policy (MA) and Certificate (Online)
- Nursing (MSN) (Online)
- Virtual Learning for Students with Disabilities Certificate (Online)
4:00 pm (US/Eastern) Information Sessions:
- Information Technology (MS) and Computing Technology Certificate (Online)
- K-12 Computer Science Teaching Certificate (Online)
- Mathematics (MS), Teaching Middle Grades Math (MA and Certificate), and Elementary School Certification with Subject Matter Specialization: Mathematics in Grades 5-8 (Online)
5:00 pm (US/Eastern) Information Sessions:
- Financial Aid and EOF Grant – This session is intended for U.S. citizens and residents who are interested in learning more about Financial Aid opportunities for funding their graduate education. The Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Graduate Grant is designed for U.S. prospective students who meet additional academic and income requirements.*Please note: International Students on F-1 or J-1 visas are not eligible for these programs.
For the complete list of programs and live events, please view the full schedule for the virtual Spring Graduate Open House.