Our online programs represent areas for which Montclair State has a solid reputation for excellence, and in which the University is a state and national leader.
Given the balancing act that adult students face, considerable thought has gone into the delivery and structure of our online programs to ensure that students are able to succeed at a manageable pace. This provides students with a platform to achieve their degree goals, while balancing work and other responsibilities.
Graduate Degrees Offered
- Business Administration (MBA) – Online
- Child Advocacy and Policy (MA) – Online
- Dance (MFA) – Low-Residency
- Educational Leadership (MA) – Online
- Information Technology (MS) Applied Information Technology Concentration, Professional Science Master’s – Online
- Nursing (MSN) – Online
- Sustainability Science (MS), Sustainability Leadership Concentration, Professional Science Master’s – Online
Graduate Certificates Offered
- Arts and Health Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Computing Technology Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Educational Assessment Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Gifted and Talented Education Certificate (Online)
Is Online Learning Right for You?
As you consider our online programs, a self-assessment of your academic goals and learning methods is important. We encourage you to take a few moments and review our Guide to Becoming a Successful Online Learner, and determine if an online program is right for you.
The admission process is designed to help you and the University reach an informed decision as you pursue your educational and career goals.