- Check your Montclair State email account daily. This is the University’s primary way of communicating with you
- Complete Part Two of Montclair State Orientation Experience, LEARN: How to Be a Red Hawk online orientation module (Link coming soon)
- Review the Important Dates webpage often!
- Log in to NEST to review information on billing, financial aid and room locations for your classes and class registration
- Pay your University bills on time
- Submit Advance Placement (AP) Test Scores and any transcripts to the Undergraduate Admissions Office
- Contact your advisor for any questions or help you may need
- Purchase books and be sure to save your receipts
- Follow the social media accounts on campus that make most sense for you! We recommend the main Montclair State U page, Red Hawk Life and Red Hawks of Montclair State, to start.
- Review the Student Guide often for helpful links throughout your four years and beyond
- Join clubs and learn of fun events on campus at HawkSync!
Save the Dates
- LEARN: How to Be a Red Hawk– complete by Sunday, September 1, 2019 (Link coming soon)
- Labor Day (no classes) – Monday, September 2, 2019
- ENGAGE: Red Hawk Day – Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- First Day of Classes – Wednesday, September 4, 2019