On behalf of the Center for Leadership and Engagement, we would like to congratulate and welcome you to Montclair State! We’re hard at work planning an exciting Virtual Orientation program for our new Red Hawks!
There are three mandatory components to your Virtual Orientation designed to acclimate you to the culture and campus at Montclair State University. Participation and completion of each component is mandatory for all incoming students.
- Connect | Virtual Orientation
- Attend a Virtual Transfer Orientation. See dates below.
- Learn | How to Be A Red Hawk Online
- Online Orientation will open June 1, 2020 through Canvas.
- Engage | Red Hawk Day (summer only)
- Save the Date! Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Due to the current events, we have moved summer orientation to a Virtual Orientation Experience. It is designed to help you successfully begin your first year at Montclair State University with a mixture of pre-recorded and live presentations by staff and faculty.
See transfer dates and instructions on how to register below.
If you are planning on changing major, contact Undergraduate Admissions, email@example.com, before registering for your Virtual Orientation date.
If you would like more information on the status of COVID-19 within the Montclair State University community please visit Montclair State University’s Coronavirus website.
Dates for Virtual Transfer Orientation
- Thursday, June 4: 9-11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, June 18: 2-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 15: 2-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 16: 9-11:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 3: 9-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 18: 2-4:30 p.m.
- Login to your application as a Returning User with the same email and password you used to apply to Montclair State University.
- Once signed in, click on your Transfer Application and select New Student Orientation Registration.
- After you fill out the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email that includes more details about your Virtual Orientation.
Want More Info On Orientation?
Don’t worry, we’ve got the answers to your questions. Read Frequently Asked Questions.
For other questions on the Virtual Orientation Experience please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask us on our Live Chat!