Thanks for visiting the Veteran and Military Orientation page. We’re hard at work planning exciting orientation programming for our new flock of Red Hawks. Here’s some information for you:
- Attending next fall?
Your Orientation will take place in August. You can expect to receive more information about signing up for an orientation in your acceptance packet and also from our office via email. Be sure to attend Accepted Students Day.
- Attending next Spring?
Your Orientation will take place in January. You can expect to receive information regarding signing up for orientation in your acceptance packet and also from our office via email.
- Where do you sign-up for orientation?
An email from our office will include a link for you to sign up.
Your Orientation Experience has two mandatory components:
- CONNECT: In person – Veteran and Military orientation
- Orientation is a one-day event will help you get connected to campus, faculty, staff and your fellow students, and learn about campus policies and services.
- Once you are admitted and registered for orientation, schedule a meeting with the Veteran Advisor and Certifying Official to discuss next steps.
- If transferring in military credits, submit your Joint Service Transcript (JST). Questions on who to contact? See the Frequently Asked Questions.
- LEARN: Online orientation – How To Be A Red Hawk
- After you attend the Red Hawk 411, you’ll complete an online workshop meant to provide you with detailed information about policy and services on campus. This 90-minute program must be completed before you begin classes.
We look forward to welcoming you to Red Hawk Country!