View Profile Page
Adjunct, Accounting and Finance
- School of Business 392
- Download vCard
Mr. Izzi has over forty years of business experience, holding senior management positions as Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Controller and Chief Technology Officer and Executive Director of New York City’s Financial Information Services Agency (FISA) during the Koch administration. His corporate employment credentials include, IBM, Pfizer, Financial Information Services Agency (City of New York), NUI and AJI Corporation.
Currently, in addition to his teaching assignments, he is CEO of PTR Resources, a boutique consulting firm that specializes in obtaining funding for small business entrepreneurs. Mr. Izzi received his MBA in Finance from the University of Connecticut and Bachelor's degree in Accounting from Providence College. Authored &Published ...Small Business..Do it the Right Way!
He is a decorated veteran earning the Bronze Star in Vietnam. Mr. Izzi, is also a Professional Tennis Instructor.
Finance. Entrepreneurship, Economics and Funding Alternatives for Small Business Entrepreneurs.
- President/CEO, PALI Technology Resources (1997 - Present)
- Chief Executive Officer, AJI Corporation (1987 - 1996)
- Major, US Army Airborne (1963 - 1969)
- Management Consulting, Small Business Development Center(SBA). (May 1993 - Present). Consult small business entrepreneurs for starting or expanding their business. Provide funding through qualified lenders
Books & Chapters
- A. Izzi (2018). Entrepreneurs!!! Your Small Business… Do it Right. Lulu Press, Inc
- A. Izzi (2008). Small Business..".Do it the Right Way".