View Profile Page
As Director of Student Communications, for the Division of Student Development and Campus Life, I am responsible for the development and implementation of the University's student communications program. I provide recommendations on campus-wide coordination that consolidates effective messaging, streamlines existing processes, and improves the students' experience and interaction with the University. I work with administrative departments in the development of their communication through various media within the structure of Montclair State University's brand.
I also serve on the University's Emergency Management Team.
Recent Committee Activity:
* President's Commission on Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity and Diversity (2000-Present); Chair - 2003-Present
* Montclair State University Career Development Committee (2013-14)
* NJHEWA-New Jersey Higher Education Webmasters Association (2005-Present); Vice Chair - 2007-2013
* Montclair State University Senate - Senator representing Professional Staff (2010-2013)
* Business Communications
* Web Design
* Lesbian/Gay Equality and Rights
* Montclair State University - Director of Web Services for University Communications. 1998-2014
* Princeton University - Web and Communications Manager for the Office of Information Technology. 1987-1998
* Matsushita Electric Corporation of America - Internal Communications Manager for North American Operations. 1981-1987
* Writer, Photographer and Editor for local and regional newspapers. 1979-1981
* Communication and Web consultant for non-profit organizations.
* Speaker on marriage equality for gay/lesbian couples, both on and off campus.
- Montclair State University
- Student Communications
- Facebook - Red Hawk Life
- RHOMS - Red Hawks of Montclair State (Instagram)
- Twitter - Red Hawk Life
- YouTube - Red Hawk Life
- Facebook - Rocky The Red Hawk
- Montclair State University President's Commission on Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, and Diversity