In this course participants will learn how projects will be managed in order to meet the strategic objectives of the University.
This course is designed for anyone who will be involved in making decisions about projects. This could include but not limited to Executives, Directors and Deans.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define project portfolio management
- Explain the difference between project management and project portfolio management
- Describe the processes and methodologies that will be used for strategic planning and execution of projects to ensure that Montclair State University is doing the right projects with the available resources.
- Maximize the use of existing resources.
The topics to be covered are:
- Project Portfolio Management 101
- Making the Case: Project Discovery and Business Cases
- Maximum Benefit for Maximum Return: Prioritizing Projects for Success
- Measuring Overall Success
How To Enroll
In order to enroll in this course, do the following:
- Email Sharif Akkara at email@example.com to request access to the course.
- Check your email for a message entitled ‘Course Invitation’.
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- Log into Canvas with your MSU NetID and password to access the course