Spring 2018 Career Fair Schedule
Career Services will be hosting industry-specific career and internship fairs throughout the spring 2018 semester. Employers from various organizations will be on campus recruiting students and alumni for full-time, part-time and internship opportunities! These fairs are open to students and alumni from ALL majors. RSVP through Hire a Red Hawk!
- Seasonal and Summer Job Fair: Tuesday, February 6, 2:30-4:30 p.m., Student Center Ballrooms.
- Government, Non-Profit & Law Career and Internship Fair: Wednesday, February 28, 2:00-4:30 p.m., Student Center Ballrooms.
- Health, Wellness, Environmental & Science Career and Internship Fair: Wednesday, March 14, 2:00-4:30 p.m., Student Center Ballrooms.
- Business, Sales & Technology Career and Internship Fair: Wednesday, March 21, 1:00-4:00 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor.
- Arts, Communication & Entertainment Career and Internship Fair: Wednesday, April 4, 3:00-5:00 p.m., Student Center Ballrooms.
SUIT-UP for the Career Fairs
On Sunday, March 11, 6:30-9:30 p.m., JCPenney is opening its store after hours (normal closing at 7:30 p.m.) just for Montclair State University students and their friends/family! Shop career dress apparel at an additional 40% discount, including suits, dresses, sport coats, dress pants, shoes and accessories. Sephora will offer FREE mini makeovers and prizes will be raffled off throughout the night! Learn more and register!
Career Fair Plus App
Montclair State Career Fair Plus App is a complete mobile solution that will allow students to research companies, navigate the job fairs and get event alerts, all while on the go!
The app’s goal is to help give you a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress of talking to employers with the following features:
- View the most up-to-date list of employers attending the fair
- Detailed information on each employer
- Ability to search for employers that match your interests using filters
- Find every employers location on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach