1. Log into NEST, select the Student Accounts tab (left sidebar).
2. Select the “Tuition/Fee Appeal” link.
3. Read the Tuition/Fee Appeal Statement and select the term you wish to appeal (note: Appeals must be submitted no later than six months from the last date of the semester).
4. Select the courses you will appeal and enter the reasoning for your request and then click submit. All supporting documentation must be submitted through FileHawk.
5. You will receive the following message once you have successfully submitted an Appeal.
Common Message Response
You will receive the following message when you attempt to submit a new Appeal for the same term when an appeal is already in progress for that term.