Succeeding Through Empowerment, Perseverance, and Stewardship to Pay it Forward
A programmatic initiative designed to support issues of housing and food insecurity while building independent living skills for those who need it.
- Summer on Campus housing.
- Career Counseling and self-assessment.
- Workshops on independent living and life transitions.
- Coaching on financial management, post-graduation housing, budgeting, and how-to secure an apartment.
- Mentoring to develop a support community outside of school.
- Attend at least two (2) workshops held throughout the summer
- Be employed on-campus or off-campus for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Be registered for six (6) credits to support timely degree completion. Credits audited to ensure relevance. This is to be paid by the student.
This initiative is intended to provide housing and support to students who are in need. Students who are not experiencing homelessness are not eligible to apply. Requirements must be met to receive housing. Students interested in housing must fill out an application and will be brought in for an interview.