- All employees, students and visitors/contractors are responsible for keeping their workspaces, classrooms, laboratories, and other common areas including workstations and other equipment clean and sanitized upon arrival and exit.
- University Facilities will provide non-housekeeping employees with the necessary materials to sanitize their personal work spaces, including instructions for the safe and proper use of these products. Note: University employees must obtain cleaning supplies from Facilities rather than use University funds to purchase these supplies.
- University Facilities and/or Information Technology groups will provide alcohol-based wipes appropriate for cleaning equipment such as computers, keyboards and mice, printers, copiers, microphones, and classroom/conference control panels.
- Housekeeping staff will continue to focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces, cleaning common areas, and ensuring that hand sanitizer stations, restrooms and hand washing stations are operable, well maintained, and well-stocked.
- Depending on need and ability to maintain cleanliness, some spaces on campuses may, from time to time, be removed from use or access.
Cleaning General Areas and Work Spaces
University Facilities will maintain a work plan, including type of cleaning and frequency of cleaning, based on the nature and the intensity of utilization of the various campus facilities, including:
- Common Spaces
- Public Restrooms
- Offices and Workstations
- Classrooms and Lecture Halls
- Science Labs and Food Labs
- Computer Labs
- Dining Locations
- Vending Machines
Additional information will be provided in the specified work location regarding cleaning instructions.